Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Archives of Oblivion playlist and podcast, December 19, 2006

This was the official Christmas episode, as well as the last Archives of Oblivion for 2006. I'm taking a holiday hiatus, but I'll be back in 2007 with much, much more. Stay tuned...


Here's the entire show:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

[please download the files before listening]


Here's the playlist:

Christmas Seals PSA - Tom Bosley
Yoko Ono, Listen The Snow Is Falling
Christmas Seals PSA - Tony Randall
Tony Randall & Jack Klugman, You're So Vain
Christmas Seals PSA - Rodney Dangerfield
Marvin Gaye, Purple Snowflakes
National Lampoon, Kung Fu Christmas
Claudine Longet, I Don't Intend To Spend Christmas Without You
Nydia Caro, Ask Me What I Want For Christmas
Christmas Seals PSA - George Takei
Babs Gonsalves, Be-Bop Santa Claus
Douglas Leedy, Joy To The World
Wizzard, I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
Christmas Seals PSA - Bob Barker
Claudine Longet, Snow
"Bestline Products", It's A Wonderful New Woman's World
Bert Kaempfert, A Swingin' Safari
The John Gregory Orchestra, The Six Million Dollar Man Theme
Elmer Bernstein, Frankie Machine
The Alan Copeland Singers, Baroque-A-Nova
"Bestline Products", It's A Wonderful New Bestline World
The Driving Stupid, Green Things Have Entered My Skin, Gladys
Jimmy Jukebox [Kim Fowley], Motor Boat
The Super Stocks, Cheater Slicks
The Meditations, Transcendental Meditation
Simon & Garfunkel, Silent Night/7 O'Clock News
Bobby The Poet, White Christmas/Weather Report
Becky Lamb, Little Becky's Christmas Wish
Becky Lamb, Love, Tommy
Becky Lamb, If I'm Elected President In 1968
The Goons, I'm Walking Backwards For Christmas
Mission Viejo Singers, Christmas Makes Our Home A Hometown Again
Louis Armstrong, 'Zat You, Santa Claus?
Allan Sherman, 12 Gifts Of Christmas
The Moog Machine, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
The Hello People, It's A Monday Kind Of Tuesday
Bobby Gentry, Refractions
Duane & Miriam Eddy, Guitar On My Mind
"The Sound Of Dissent", Peace March
Chrysalis, Dr. Root's Garden
Uncle Bill, Yummy Yummy Yummy
Mortimer, Dedicated Music Maker

Sound Collage featuring:
Dragnet, The Christmas Story
Acid Mothers Temple, Pink Lady Lemonade
Jack Webb, excerpts from the motion picture "The D.I."
Edd "Kookie" Byrnes, Yulesville
Christmas Seals PSA - Phyllis Diller
"Let's Act As Consumers", I'm A Consumer
Don Cherry, Eternal Rhythm
Excerpts from "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

Homemade Theatre, Santa Jaws
"Pepsi-Cola presents New Year's Eve At Disneyland", excerpts
Galaxie 500, Listen The Snow Is Falling
Christmas Seals PSA - Hal Holbrook
Toys For Tots PSA - Jimmy Durante

1 comment:

Cool Breeze said...

Hey Andy,
I don't suppose you can repost the Archieves of Oblivion December 19,2006 podcasts?! If not that's cool have most of it but I need an MP3 of Nydia Caro's "Ask Me What I Want for Christmas"? I am putting together a few Beatles related Christmas CDs and this is one of the last ones on my list! My email is surfin_n_draggin@yahoo.com Thanks for your time. Aaron