Sunday, October 08, 2006

Archives Of Oblivion playlist, October 3, 2006

Bobby Shad & The Bad Men - Whole Lotta Love
Think - Once You Understand
Shatner/Nimoy/Nichols - Star Trek anti-drug PSA
The Phynx - What Is Your Sign?
Lee Hazlewood - Morning Dew
Duane & Miriam Eddy - Guitar On My Mind
Mason Williams - All The Time
Tommy Smothers - Radio Spot for The Mason Williams Phonograph Record
Vic Caesar & Orchestra - Nixon's The One
Death In Vegas - Aladdin's Story
Sammy Davis Jr. - You Can Count On Me
Perrey & Kingsley - The Savers
Death By Chocolate - A, B & C
The Liverpool Scene - Bat Poem
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
San Sebastian Strings - The Mud Kids
The Sandpipers - Louie Louie
Ellen Margulies - Meditation '68
The New Happiness - Good Vibrations
The Beach Boys - Sunflower radio spot
The Joint Venture - Sweet Smoke
The Osmond Brothers - Flower Music
Robert Wyatt - I'm A Believer
David Axelrod/Electric Prunes - General Confessional (alt. version)
Christensen & Tartaglia - Spires
Alan Copeland Singers - Scarborough Fair/Classical Gas (Medley)
Janis Ian - Queen Merka & Me
The National Gallery - Barbaric Classical Solemn
Lindy Michaels - Communicable Diseases
Nora Guthrie - Emily's Illness
Katie Lee - The Ballad Of Group Therapy
Uri Geller - Come On And Love
Dick Hyman - Ob La Di, Ob La Da
Bert (from Sesame Street) - The National Association of "W" Lovers
Lou Rawls - Cold Power commercials (3)
Bert Kaempfert - That Happy Feeling
The Inner Dialogue - Yesterday The Dog
The Wayward Bus - The Prophet
Joe Byrd & The Field Hippies - You Can't Ever Come Down
Jefferson Airplane - Levi's commercials (4)
The Common People - I Have Been Alone
Bobby Goldsboro - The Straight Life
John Hartford - I Would Not Be Here
Glen Campbell - It's Over
Nico - The Fairest Of The Seasons
Lalo Schifrin - Vaccinated Mushrooms
The Casuals - Moonbound: A Trip To The Moon (parts 1 & 2)
Bill Cosby presents Badfoot Brown & The Bunions Bradford Funeral & Marching Band - Martin's Funeral
Bill Cosby - The Dope Pusher
Bill Cosby - Grover Henson Feels Forgotten
Bill Cosby - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Archie Shepp - Attica Blues
Dave Pell Singers - Mah-Na-Mah-Na
Ken Nordine - Flibberty Jib

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: peterherpescurehome@gmail.com